Peach for days …
So a while ago I have quite dark brown hair and I’d become quite fascinated with warm, pink, peachy colours.
I had a zillion lipsticks in more shades of pink than times it takes you to “redo that eyeliner for it to be ‘on fleek'”, but realized I don’t really own any eye shadows of that description 😦 Do not fear, cause Georgie is here…
I discovered that I could use my favorite lipliners in the crease of my eyelid, and with enough blending it looked as good as any cut crease look, and lasted all night!
- Rimmel | Match Perfection, shade “100”
- Rimmel | Stay Matte, shade “01”
- Napoleon | lip liner shade “Monaco”
- Stila | Window To The Soul palette
- Urban Decay | Naked 1 palette
- Stila | Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Too Faced | Better Than Sex mascara
- Napoleon | lip liner shade “Monaco” (blended)